Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Reflections


This math module was indeed an astonishing experience for me. I had never been taught by a male lecturer for all my early childhood modules. If I had Dr Yeap as my math teacher in my secondary school, I believe that I would fare better in math. He had made a difference by changing my impression of math. I had truly enjoyed myself throughout the course. 

Ever since I begin teaching, I never like teaching math in my classroom as I do not like the subject in the first place. But I never knew that math can be so much fun. The fun and interesting activities that Dr Yeap has taught us was indeed an eye opener for me. From the activities we did in class, provided me with lots of hands-on experience which enables me to truly understand the math concepts. With the knowledge I gained from this course, I am eager to create more fun and interesting math activities. I am also inspired to be a teacher who will bring enjoyment all my students. 




 Number of cookies: 1 ¾

No comments:

Post a Comment